Thursday, October 6, 2011

this years quest

 im actually excited for a weekend to come even though i have to work all day saturday and sunday, but what im mostly excited for is haunted houses are finally opening up and their is nothing i love more then to scare people or see people get scared. i never really am scared of anything i actually love to put myself in situations to where my heart will start racing just for the thrill because ive noticed that life has been kinda dull and repetive. anytime i see a dark part of the woods or anything not smart to put yourself in that situtation im on top of that and being first in line to walk toward the darknest. not to be cocky or anything ive been known to make othes very comfortable around me the minute they meet me. most because of my personality of being so non carring about this and having the reaction of "oh well shit happen" kind of response. so being like this makes me wants to always be in troubles way and so out going to trying anything. and imma make it my personal quest this year/halloween time to find real haunted places in michigan close by and go check it out and see for myself if all the reallty ghost shows i watch and am so addicted to are true of thier findings. BRING IT ON GHOST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment