Tuesday, November 15, 2011

let talk about blog baby lets talk about you and me

man what a bad week, got introuble with some bull shit with the cops cuz some lady made up a lie about me cuz i wouldnt give her a deal at my store, the lions got smack back to the boon docks, my teacher wont let me whistle or sing, and my basketball team is 0-6 man wtf is going on in the world can i just have one good wk. well at least my nephews are over and boy everytime i see them i realize why im in love with them even when their sleeping i look at them and smile i love them so much and i get to go home to them today after class, and on another note college basketball is finally under way i still wish NBA started up but oh well i cant control that shit, which i beleive is so dumb that their doing this lockout anyways.

1 comment: