Thursday, October 20, 2011

lil things in life

its funny how the smallest things in life can bring the greatest of smiles on your face. so before going to the lions game last week on monday i went to the mall to buy a jersey, but i walked into the wrong store that i try avoiding the most. Champs. i walked in to simple buy a thermal to wear underneath my jersey. in the preocess i saw buy one get one zip up jackets!!! so today was my second time wearing one of them and i fouond out where the ipod wire goes. and OMG it is so cool. i hate having the wire all over the place adn getting caught on things while i work which yanks my head back so violently. and i dont need to have it in my pocket in my jeans, its funny how this simple lil hole in my pocket can make things seem so much better and can make you feel happier about what u bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment