Tuesday, October 18, 2011

well well well

let me start off by telling you how great of a english teacher i have. Ms. tara moreno is a great lady, fighter, writer and person. so i have had my iphone for about ooooo idk lets say a good 6 months i first 2 wks of having one i walked into a pool with it in my pocket while partying in vegas. ever since then i have had no problems after replacing it. after june is when i got a new iphone and never scratched dropped it or did anything happen to it with no cover over the phone. as of last wk (10/13) i was chatting with my ooo so wonderful english teach who also has the same phone as me. when she saw that i have no cover on my phone her eyes lit up and and said to me "how do you not have a cover on your phone"? i simply explained to her "idk im good about taking care of my stuff". "well next time you drop that it gon na hit the corner and your gonna have a broken glass" said Ms. moreno. sure enough sunday night after watching the game with all my friends i simply pull out my phone from pocket to see how i did in fantasy football and boom! my phone slips right out of my hand and i just here a bang. instantly i thought of my ooo so sweet teacher and what she said, i bend over to pick it up (it was face down) turn it over and sure enough i was jinxed. from the top left to the bottom right is all shattered glass all because my cool teacher decided to jinx me. so now i have to deal with a lions lose, and fired up coach who i wish knocked out san fran's coach, tigers out of the playoffs, a michigan lose, again to michigan state, and a cracked iphone screen, FML. thanks Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment